Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Our First Time

*Sorry it's late guys. Just wanted to get this scene right :-)


"And now here we are
In this big old empty room
Staring at each other, who's gonna make the first move?
Been doing our thing for a minute
And now both our hearts are in it
The only place to go, is all the way
Is that alright?
Is that okay?
Girl, No need to be nervous
Cause I got you all night
Don't you worry bout a thing
Just go with it, go with it, go with it 
(and I will go real)
Slow with it, slow with it
It's our first time" Our First Time by Bruno Mars


We went back into the bar and had a great time. We spent it joking, laughing and dancing with our friends. When last call was announced, Trevor and I grinned at each other. As much fun as we were having, both of us were ready to get out of there.

Corey drove us straight to the Super 8, bypassing Cat's apartment and the after party. Sammy, subtlety not being a quality she possessed, asked if we had condoms. I ignored her while Trevor shook his head.

Corey dropped Trevor off at the lobby and he went in to get us a room. When he returned with hotel keys, we separated from Corey and Sammy and headed to our room.

"I don't have condoms." Trevor confessed. "There's a gas station up the road."

I smiled at him. "We're ok."

"We're ok cause we don't need them? Or we're not using them?" Trevor asked.

"Both." I said.

He paused when we got to the door. He looked at me questioningly instead of opening it.

"We don't have to use them cause I'm on birth control, so technically we don't need them. But if you want to, go ahead. I know it's safer that way. I don't mind either way." I blabbered, in excruciating detail as he just smiled at me.

"No, I just wanted to make sure you knew what I had planned." Trevor said, wiggling his eyebrows as he unlocked the door. I giggled nervously as he opened the door.

I walked into the room, remembering the first time we came here together. I was such a mess and afraid that Trevor's opinion of me would change if I told him everything about my past. I remembered how patient and understanding he was; how he told me it only made him want to be with me more; and how we kissed for the first time the next morning.

I was so nervous about what that kiss meant for us, I couldn't fully enjoy it. I took a deep breath to calm my nerves. I wasn't going to make the same mistake that night.

"Are you nervous?" Trevor asked, watching me.

"A little." I admitted. "You?"

"I'm more horny than anything." Trevor joked.

I laughed and walked over to him. I locked my hands around his neck. "Are you gonna do something about it?" I teased him.

He grinned at me, wrapping his arms around me.

"That's the plan." He said, before kissing me on the lips.

His kiss was just as passionate and sweet as it was at the bar, but there was a sense of urgency that wasn't there before. It was in the way his mouth captured my bottom lip and he held me tight, his hands caressing my back under my jacket. It was loving but allowed me no opportunity to pull away. I wasn't planning to, so I kissed him back and held him tightly too to show him I wasn't going anywhere.

He released me, briefly, to remove my jacket. He stared into my eyes, his eyes a dark blue hue. I loved it when he looked at me like that. It made me feel so desirable and loved.

"Great plan." I complimented him as I removed his jacket too and tossed it on the same chair he tossed mine. I turned around, so he was facing my back. His hands instantly went around me, hugging me close.

It was on the tip of my tongue to tell him to unzip my dress, but the words were lost as his fingers plucked my hardened nipples through my dress. When his lips found a sensitive spot on the back of my neck, I gasped, losing all train of thoughts.

Trevor must have found my thoughts, cause one of his hands unzipped my dress as the other fondled my body.

"You make the sexiest sounds." Trevor breathed against my ear, pushing the dress off my shoulders.

When the dress fell to the floor, I stepped out of it and away from him. I turned around to face him, wearing only a matching blue lace boyshorts and bra combination.

"You should get naked and make me make some more." I suggested.

He smiled. "Lay down." He said, nodding to the bed.

I complied and watched as he removed his shirt and jeans. He joined me on the bed, laying on top of me, placing his mouth on mine. He then rained kisses down my body, enticing all types of sounds from me. I was completely naked, my body humming with pleasure when he moved from between my legs and returned back to my mouth.

I groaned in his mouth when I tasted myself on his lips. He pulled away to pull off his boxers. Once he had them off, he positioned himself between my legs. His eyes bore into mine as he pushed into me slowly. I panted and moaned, but I never broke eye contact with him. He sank all the way inside of me.

"Is that alright?" Trevor murmured as he halted all movement as I adjusted to him. "Is that ok?

I nodded. "I'm good."

"Yeah you are." He breathed, heavily. "You feel so good Lily. So... so good." He groaned and I cried out as he began to move inside of me. "How does it feel for you?"

I responded after I caught my breath "Good,.. better than good." I said, moaning every time he pushed into me. "Perfect."

He rewarded my answer with a hard stroke, pushing deeply inside, grinding against my pelvis, deliciously. I yelped and he kept up that movement, stroking into me slowly. I matched his rhythm, pushing up into him. His lips found mine again, kissing me hungrily in between groans.

He kept up the slow pace, building my climax slowly. My body was trembling, needing relief. I could see his arms that were planted on the bed shaking with restraint.

I arched my hips up quicker, signaling him to go faster. He obliged, moving one hand to the back of my head to hold me as he thrust in and out of me rapidly. My body was racing for the finish now.

"Come Lily, come!" Trevor pleaded, pumping into me frantically.

That pushed me over the edge and I came, crying out as my body clenched down on him tightly. Trevor groaned loudly as I felt him come inside me.

He laid on top of me, kissing me deeply as he finished.

My body stopped spasming when he stopped moving. He slipped out of me and collapsed next to me.

"Jesus, that was incredible." Trevor breathed heavily.

I just nodded, unable to form words at the moment

He looked over at me, rubbing the sweat from his face on the pillow. He gave me a lopsided grin. "I know you didn't have high expectations, but that exceeded all of mine."

I laughed. "Why do you say that?" I croaked out.

"You said even if it sucked, you still wanted to be with me."

I pushed him. "I didn't mean it like that and you know it."

He laughed at me.

"I really had no expectations. I didn't want to have this huge build up that can only lead to disappointment." I continued.

"What every man wants to hear after sex. Disappointment." Trevor smiled.

"Stop it! It was far from a disappointment. Better than anything I imagined." I confessed.

Trevor rolled over then, running his hand over my sensitive skin.

"I imagined a lot." He grinned.

I smiled back at him. "I'm sure you did. Wanna tell me about it?"

"I'd rather show you." He said, moving in for a kiss.



Trevor made good on his promise. He brought us both another orgasm as he thrust into me slowly as we laid on our sides. I passed out after that. I didn't know how long I slept or what time of the day it was when Trevor woke me up with kisses on my neck and his fingers between my legs. I was fully awake and grinding into his leg when he pulled me on top of him, asking me to ride him.

I did. All of Trevor's teasing as I slept had me ready to combust. I was eager to come. I braced my hands on his chest as gyrated my hips over his erection, only thinking of my own pleasure. I felt a little guilty about it till I saw his face. He was grabbing my breasts, his face pure pleasure as he watched me ride him. I rode him fast, bringing myself to an orgasm.

He sat up quickly as I came, holding my hips roughly over his as he thrust up into me. I bounced up and down on his lap until he finally came. I collapsed against his chest and barely remembered him laying us down before I fell back asleep.

The next time I woke up was to a loud banging on the door. I moved as fast as I could, my body stiff from just waking up and mine and Trevor's escapades. I pulled on my dress and walked gingerly to the door. I looked out the peephole before cracking it open.

"Hey." I said to Sammy, squinting in the sunlight.

"Hey! We're about to head out. I wanted to let you know. I tried calling." She said.

"Sorry. I'm not even sure where my phone is. Why are y'all leaving so early?"

"It's 11:00am! Corey has to work tonight. I would ask how your night went, but obviously, it was good." She smirked at me.

"Shut up Sammy." I said, but I couldn't help the sly grin on my face. "Let me grab some shoes."

I grabbed Trevor's key and they drove me to Cat's apartment to get Trevor's car. When we got there, Sammy got out and gave me a hug.

"Alright. I'll get the details from you later." She smiled. "Bye girl!"

"Yeah, call me when you get home. Thank you for coming."

"No problem. We had a great time." Sammy said, before turning around and hopping back in the car.

I drove back to the hotel. I went back inside and woke Trevor.

"Huh?" Trevor said, groggily.

I smiled at him. "It's close to noon."

He stretched. "Come back to bed."

"No. We gotta get going. Check out is in 30 minutes."

"I'll get another night."

"I can't stay another night. I have work in the morning."

"I'll drive you back. You can sleep in the car."

"No, you need to be out here, getting your shit to move back to Dallas."

"Just stay. I'll blow you."

I laughed. "No. Get up!"

"Will you blow me to get me up?"

I jumped on the bed instead. He finally got up to tackle me down.

After we play wrestled and I beat him, pinning him to the bed, we got up and headed for Bilal's apartment. Bilal was sitting on the couch, playing with Justine. She ran to the door as soon as she saw us.

"She left you. Don't run to her. Have some pride." Bilal lectured her.

I smiled as I bent over to pet her. "No I didn't. You know momma loves you." I cooed at her as she licked my face. "Thanks for looking after her."

"My pleasure. Although, I might have to call PETA on you. I don't know what you're teaching her. She was twerking all morning when I let her out of the room." Bilal said.

Trevor busted out laughing. "Lily taught her well!"

"She does not twerk! She shakes her butt when she's excited. She doesn't have a tail to wag." I corrected both of them.

"Whatever. I know what I saw. She was looking for a treat afterwards. I told her I don't pay for that." Bilal smiled.

"You're stupid!" I laughed.

I changed clothes and gathered all my things while talking to Trevor about when he was moving back.

"I report back to work Tuesday, the 17th, so definitely before this weekend."

"Sounds good." I said, my bags all packed before I kissed Trevor good bye on the lips. The goodbye kiss turned into another, then another, until we were both undressed, back in his bed, wrestling again for control. I didn't fight him when he got on top and pinned my arms down. When it was over, we both won.

When I left, Bilal said bye to me and Justine, calling her Miley. I threatened him bodily harm if he ever called her that again.

Trevor watched me with a soft, easy smile on his face. I smiled back and we exchanged I love you's before I left.



When I got back to Dallas, I picked up a sandwich and crashed after I ate.

By Monday, I was back to my routine. I spent my lunch break catching up with my friends on Facebook. Taylor, Rachel's friend, sent out a group invitation to a bitter's ball she was hosting Friday the 13th. No significant others allowed. She texted me and the other girls to make sure we brought single, available guys to the party.

After work on Monday, I chatted with Jordan to see if she was going to the bitter's ball. She said yes, as she and Derek were going out Saturday to celebrate Valentine's Day. They were renting a cabin with another couple for the weekend. She was planning to bring Steven, my ex-coworker that worked with Derek now, to the bitter's ball.

"I don't know who I should bring. Would it be weird to invite a guy I slept with?" I pondered.

"If it was anyone else, yes, but you're friends with your exes. If you don't feel weird about it, go for it."

I was still thinking about it when I got home that night. By Tuesday, I figured I would just ask Kendal. Nothing to think about with that decision. I knew Kendal would be down to go with me. He did say he wanted to hang out as friends, and I didn't think him and Heather were official. I forwarded him the invite, asking him if he wanted to be bitter with me.

He responded in less than 30 minutes with a "Hell yes!"

I spent my Tuesday morning running errands and my afternoon catching up on chores and laundry.

I got a text from Jasmine saying she wanted to talk to me. It was from an hour earlier when I was folding clothes. I had to put my phone away while I did laundry or I would play on it and get nothing done.

I called her, but it went to her voicemail. I left her a message saying I was home and to give me a call back.

I was returning from a run with Justine when my phone rang. It was Jasmine, so I picked it up.

"Hello?" I asked, as I walked up to my apartment, juggling the phone and Justine.

"Hey, how's it going?"

"Good, how are you?"

"I'm great."

"How's Kelly?" I said, opening the door. I let go of Justine's leash when she barreled through the door. I shook my head at her. Our runs normally calmed her down. She was still hyped up.

"She's good too. I actually wanted to ask you something."

"I wanted to ask you something too. If you don't have Valentine's plans, want to go to a bitter's ball with me?" I asked, stepping into my apartment and locking the door.

"What's that?" She asked.

I told her it was an anti Valentine's party. Everyone got dressed up, no significant others and tried to hook up themselves or others. I told her all she had to do was bring a single guy. She agreed, excitedly.

"Great. We'll get together and go dress shopping with Rocky-" I started, until I heard a familiar voice in the kitchen. A wide smile broke out on my face.

"Hey Jasmine, can I call you back?" I asked, heading towards the kitchen.

"Yes, it's no big deal." She said, quickly.

I went into the kitchen and saw Trevor playing with Justine.

"What are you doing here?" I asked, grinning at him.

"I'm back, but I have no food at my place so I decided-"

I didn't let him finish. I threw my arms around him like I didn't see him 2 days ago.

"Welcome back baby!" I said, before kissing him all over his face.

7 comments:

Kels said...

OMG was this the most amazing post ever!?!? Love it!! #TeamTrevor ;)

Anonymous said...

Love love love love love lol

Anonymous said...

#TeamTrevor all The way!!!!

Anonymous said...

That was great I loved it!

Anonymous said...

I read this twice that's how good it was :) really hope jasmine's question isn't asking if lily'so offer to move in is still available, I don't like the idea of her moving in. Totally loving Trevor , and I've had my husband surprise me by coming home early from a work trip and I could just imagine how excited lily was to see Trevor in her kitchen!!!! JJ

Anonymous said...

I am worried that is what Jasmine wants to talk to Lily about, too. Please noooo Jasmine moving in with Lily. Nooooooooo. Just no. Uhg. lol

Anonymous said...

So good Love them together!