Monday, September 1, 2014

Moonshine


Moonshine, take us to the stars tonight
Take us to that special place
That place we went the last time, the last time, oh

Moonshine, your love it makes me come alive
Take us to that special place
That place we went the last time, the last time- Moonshine- Bruno Mars

We headed to McKinney Saturday afternoon. The plan was to meet up with at the lake with his mom, step-dad and family. His dad was supposed to be joining us there later. We were going to spend Saturday night at a hotel so Jake could go fishing with his dad in the morning. Then his dad's side of the family was meeting at an Aunt's house.

The first outfit Jake chose for me was a black, draped neck romper. The vintage style bikini he picked out for me was visible with the draped neckline. It was the perfect combination of cute, sexy, and modest.

On the drive over, he reassured me that meeting his sisters was the hardest part. Everyone else was laid back.

"I'm not even worried." I said truthfully. "I mean, compared to the other girls you dated, I'm sure the bar can't be that high." I smiled.

Jake cleared his throat. "I know how you are at family get togethers. Just know, if you cuss anyone out, you will get cussed back at or worse."

I laughed. "Shut up. As long as you didn't invite your ex skanks, we're good."

When we got out his Escalade, I did get a little nervous, but Jake grabbed my hand and I took a deep breath. We walked hand and hand to the campsite his family was meeting at. They were at a pavilion. When we arrived, it was already busy with people, eating, drinking and talking animatedly. The smell of grilled meat and onions filled the air.

Jake was greeted with cheers of "Galaviz!" and "Mijo". More than a couple people eyed me with interest, but Jake just waved at everyone and asked where his mom was. We were pointed in the direction of the huge grill.

A brunette woman was watching a man flipping food on the grill. Her back was to us.

Jake let go of my hand to scoop her up in a hug. She shrieked and swatted his arm.

"¡Suélteme! Ahora gordo! {Let me go! Now}" She commanded.

Jake just laughed, setting her down. "Make me." He challenged her, but he let her go. She turned around and gave him a hug. I smiled watching them.

"Mom, I want you to meet my girlfriend Lily Harris. Lily, this is my mom Dolores Trevino." Jake introduced us.

"It's so nice to meet you Mrs. Trevino." I said, reaching out my hand to shake hers.

"Please, call me Lola. It's a pleasure to meet you." Lola smiled, shaking my hand.

"Lily, that's Julissa husband Victor." Jake said.

I waved. "Nice to meet you too."

He nodded at me before returning to the meat.

"Where are the girls and the kids? And Eric." Jake asked his mom.

"Julissa and the kids are at the playground, Jocelyn hasn't shown up yet and Jasmine is around here somewhere with Reggie. And my husband is probably networking as we speak. Can you believe he wanted the nursery open on Labor day?" Lola asked.

"Oh, yeah. He broke child labor laws with me. Doesn't shock me he wouldn't want to celebrate Labor Day." Jake said.

Victor and I laughed.

"And we coulda hired workers for half of what he paid you." Lola countered.

"Sure. Illegally. Y'all just chose which law to break." Jake finished.

"Don't listen to a word he says Lily. He'll try to exaggerate to make you feel sorry for him." Lola told me.

"It's not working so far." I smiled at Jake.

"These are done Lola." Victor announced.

"Ok. Put them on the tray." Lola instructed, holding a platter. Jake took it from her while Victor filled it with food.

"Can I do anything to help?" I asked them.

"So sweet. No. We got it. I appreciate it. At least you offered." Lola said the last sentence, glancing over my shoulder.

"Yeah, I know not to because you always say no!" Jasmine said, approaching us.

"Hey Lily." She said, hugging me.

"Hey Jasmine. How have you been?" I asked her, giving her a hug.

"Good. Busy, but good. This is my boyfriend Reggie." She introduced me.

I smiled at him politely.

"Nice to finally meet you." I said.

"You too." He said.

"Food ready yet?" Jasmine asked.

"Sure is. Go ahead in dig in. Help your sister with her kids first." Lola replied.

Jake got me set up at a table with 2 Miller Lights before he left to make our plates. He came back with two plates loaded with carne asade, grilled chicken, tortilla chips, salsa, guacamole, corn, grilled scallions and homemade tortillas. Lola, Jasmine, Reggie, Julissa, Victor and their two children joined us at the table. During the meal, different relatives and friends of the family came over to introduce themselves. Way too many people to remember, but everyone was more than friendly and seemed genuinely happy when Jake introduced me as his girlfriend.

Eric, Jake's step-dad, made an appearance as we ate. He was holding Isabella, Jocelyn's daughter and his granddaughter, and sat down next to Lola. Jake introduced me again before Lola asked where was Jocelyn.

"Making a plate with her friend." Eric answered.

"Male friend?"

"No. Criscelle." Eric answered.

I could have sworn I felt Jake stiffen up. When I looked up at him, he was ok. He took a sip of his beer before asking his sisters, "Have y'all heard from dad?"

"Yes. He's on his way with both mid-life crises." Julissa answered.

"What are the mid-life crises?" I asked, when Jake smirked.

"I'm assuming she meant dad's new boat and his future 4th wife." Jake explained.

Lola and Jasmine laughed while Eric shook his head, but smiled. Julissa just continued eating, with a dark expression on her face.

"Oh ok. That's cool, right?" I said, a little confused by everyone reactions.

"The 4th wife, not so much. She graduated from our high school a year before Julissa." Jasmine explained.

Ohhhh... that explains it.

"The boat is cool though. Definitely a mid-life crisis, but I'm excited about going out on it." Jasmine finished.

"Well, he works hard enough. He deserves to treat himself every now and then." Jake said.

His mom rolled her eyes. "You would say that. You treat yourself all the time. If the amount you spent on your ridiculous car was evidence enough. Fair warning Lily."

I smiled. "That's ok with me. I'm the same way. Except I treat myself with experiences."

"What do you mean?" Lola asked.

"I wouldn't spend that much on a car or a boat, but I would on a going out, trips or food." I explained.

Lola smiled. "Me too."

"So you treat yourself all the time. Let Jose have his boat." Eric said.

"No one asked you." Lola said, while we laughed.

"Be right back." Jake said, leaving the table. A few moment later, I saw why. He helped Jocelyn and her friend carry their 4 plates of food. Her friend held a boy maybe a year younger than Isabella  in her arms.

After they got settled, Jake returned back to my side. He grabbed my hand under the table.

"Lily. I didn't know you were coming. Good to see you." Jocelyn said, warmly.

"You too. Thank y'all so much for having me." I said, sincerely.

"Anytime." Lola said, smiling at me.

"So you never did answer my question when we interrupted you at my brother's apartment that morning. What is y'all relationship now?" Jocelyn asked.

I flushed at the mention of that morning.

"Lily is my girlfriend Jocelyn." Jake answered, emotionlessly. It was a little disheartening, considering how he said it all day with such pride and enthusiasm. But I knew his tone had more to do with Jocelyn's friend Criscelle. She looked a little uneasy hearing that I was Jake's girlfriend.

From the look on Jocelyn's face, she already knew that. Anyone on Jake's Facebook page would have known that. I knew that Jocelyn asked for her friend's benefit. I just don't know why. I know that Jake and her friend have a history, but I decided whatever happened or was said next, I would not respond to it.

"Can you believe how much Miguel has grown?" Jocelyn asked. At first, I was thrilled for a subject change. Until Jake tightened his grip on my hand. I looked up at him, confused.

"That's what kids do Jo. You have one the same age, remember?" Jasmine reminded her, sharply.

"I know. It's just hard. The older Isabella gets, she looks more like her dad." Jocelyn said, wistfully. "But not Miguel. He looks just like his mom." Jocelyn asked.

Now Criscelle looked uncomfortable.

I looked at the little boy. I assumed Criscelle was his mother. They did look alike. Even though she looks so young. I looked over at Jake. He was looking anywhere but at the boy. I open my mouth to ask him who was Miguel's mother, when Jake's phone rang. It was his dad. He picked it up at the table. After a brief conversation, he hung up and pulled us to our feet.

"Dad is here. Y'all ready?" He asked his sisters Jasmine and Julissa.

"Tell dad I said some other time." Julissa responded while Jasmine and Reggie stood up.

"Alright. Bye mom. Bye Eric. Everyone, see y'all later." Jake said, before leading us away.

Adjacent to the camp ground was a Marina . We walked over to meet Jake's dad. Jake power walked while I struggled to keep up. I gave Jasmine a 'what the fuck' look, but she didn't respond. I guess she didn't understand.

When we got to the marina, we walked around until Jasmine finally spotted her dad at the courtesy launch ramp. We made our way over and on to the boat.

"Welcome aboard Jose's Juerguista." His dad greeted us as we joined him. The boat was bigger than I expected. And completely bad ass. Jose and his fiancee took us on a tour of the 2014 Sun Tracker 24 DLX. The amenities include a stereo system with Bluetooth capabilities and speakers, plus seating and bimini top with LED lights. Jose is telling Reggie and Jake about the fishing amenities while Jasmine and I take selfies together.

"Ok. So you know what the captions are gonna be on the pictures right?" I asked her.

"No. Loving my dad's midlife crisis?" She asked.

I laughed. "No! At least not on mine. It's "I'm on a boat bitch!"

Jasmine laughed at me. "Oh, shit. Get your towels ready!"

"Everybody hit the fucking deck. But stay on your motherfucking toes." I finished the lyrics. We both laughed.

"What's so funny over there?" Reggie asked us. All three of them were looking at us.

"Baby, where are we at?" Jasmine asked.

"Lake Texoma." He answered.

"I know. But literally, where are we?" Jasmine asked again as I giggled. She laughed too.

"On a boat?"

"I'm on a boat! I'm on a boat! Everybody look at me cause I'm sailing on a boat!" We sang, cracking ourselves up.

Thankfully, Reggie, Jake and Stephanie laughed with us. I was relieved to see Jake smile. He hadn't since his sister Jocelyn showed up. I wanted to ask him about that whole situation, but I made plans to ask when we were alone. Jake's dad looked baffled at us.

"It's a really bad SNL skit." Jake explained.

"The Lonely Island is more than a SNL skit!" I corrected.

"I'm sure you bought the album." Jake said, sitting next to me.

"Maybe I did, Maybe I didn't." I said, teasingly.

"Reggie, you're a DJ right? Get that song on. Steph, get the champagne. We're ready to launch." Jose instructed them.

"Dad, you got anything stronger than champagne?" Jake asked.

"You know I keep my whiskey with me. Check the storage."

Jake came back with a large flask. Stephanie gave us plastic cups filled with champagne. We held on to them until Jose got us out on the water. He navigated the boat deeper out before joining us. Jake had already poured himself a cup of whiskey with ice from the cooler.

"To family. We're all we got." He said, simply. We toasted each other and drank.

Afterwards, Jake pulled me in for a kiss. The taste of whiskey was still on his lips I swear it burned my mouth.

"What kinda whiskey is that?" I asked.

"I make my own." Jose informed me.

"Like moonshine?" I asked, my eyes widened.

"No Cariño. It's not the 20s" Jake laughed at me.

"Whatever. You would know what they called it back then old man." I playfully bumped him.

"I like a good whiskey. The one I make is the best. Try some." Jose boasted, pouring me a cup.

Jake added extra ice to mine.

"Don't do it Lily. It's like liquid fire." Jasmine warned me.

"I have to. I've never heard of anyone that makes their own whiskey before." I took a sip. It was just like Jasmine warned. Fire. It burnt all the way down. I quickly chased it with champagne.

"Wow. I bartended my way through school and that is the strongest whiskey I've ever tasted." I confirmed.

"That's right. The best." Jose said.

I laughed and Jake smiled at me. I decided right then to wait till we were driving home to ask any questions. I just needed to see that smile for the rest of the weekend.



Reggie got the stereo working, and we listened to "I'm on a boat", drinking champagne and whiskey. His dad said he loved the song.

I was sure to Jose we came off as an overly affectionate borderline gross couple. I caught him a couple times watching us as we took selfies together and as I leaned over on Jake's lap and gave him a kiss. The alcohol was definitely lowering my inhibitions. I would never normally openly grope someone's son in front of them but I couldn't help It. He was so hot and I was having so much fun. I couldn't wait to get him alone. It's so funny cause before we hooked up, Jake and I talked about couples like that, now we were one. I guess love did make it acceptable. I giggled at that thought.

"What's so funny Lily?" Jake asked me, softly, a grin plastered on his face. The whiskey had definitely gotten to him too.

"Not Lily. Cariño. I love being your sweetheart." I corrected him.

"That's what Lily means now. My sweetheart." He said, stroking my thigh. I blushed, smiling like a fool.

"Get a room." Jasmine said, jokingly. I almost forgot others were around.

"I did! We're going as soon as we leave." Jake announced. I blushed harder.

Jose chuckled. "You had way too much to drink Jacob. Just spend the night at my place. You and Lily can share your old room."

"Cariño you're so red!" Jake pointed out, with a devious smile. "Are you embarrassed about spending the night with me?"

Jasmine laughed at me.

"Shut up Jacob! I just don't need you announcing everything." I told him, my face burning up.

"I didn't announce anything. They can definitely tell now." Jake grinned.

"The only thing I can tell is that you both are well loved." Jose commented.

 Now Jake looked flushed. We all laughed at him.

We spent our time on the boat playing the get to know you game, listening to music and swimming. When we did go back to shore, we took Jose up on his offer. Jake and Reggie would pick up their vehicles after fishing in the morning.

We hopped in the bed of Jose's truck after the boat was attached. It wasn't a long drive. In fact, it was over too soon. The feeling of the wind whipping my hair, the sun beaming down, drying me off, while sitting between Jake's legs as he held me close was pure bliss. In fact, that's what Jake should caption the photo he took of us, as we smiled into the camera.

When we got to Jake's dad's place, Jake led us to his room. We took turns with Jasmine and Reggie for bathroom use as we got ready for bed.

 I rushed out of the bathroom wearing Jake's shirt. He anticipated us having a hotel room, so he packed the apron lingerie. I wasn't going to wear it here!

Jake was disappointed to learn I wasn't planning on having sex in his dad's house either.

"It's just weird. And disrespectful" I explained, hugging him as he sat on the edge of the bed.

Jake grinned at me. "I have an idea. It just can't be in the house, right?" He asked running his hands over my body.

I nodded. He grabbed a blanket and lead me out of the room.

In my tipsy state, I didn't realize what he meant until he had me outside and walking to the outside storage shed. He lifted me up into his dad's boat that was stored there.

"Jake..." I moaned, as he laid me down on the couch like seat in the back of the boat.

"Lily." He replied, my eyes were adjusting to the dark, but I could feel him pulling off his shirt.

"We can't do this here."

"Podemos.{We can}." Jake answered me.

"We shouldn't." I said, watching him as he removed his shorts.

"Debemos {We should}." He said, sliding on a condom. He leaned forward and kissed me deeply on the lips. His hands were underneath my shirt, teasing my nipples. My body was already yearning for him.

"Jake, if your dad catches us, he's gonna hate me." I said, breathlessly, when he pulled away to take off his shirt that I was wearing.

 He didn't answer before he thrust inside of me. He made sure we were covered with the blanket before he started pushing deep inside. It felt so fucking good but so wrong. Not going to lie, that turned me on even more.

"Está bien. {It's ok." Jake said, pumping deeper, causing me to moan out. "Me gusta todo de ti. Amo tus gemidos. Tus labios. Tus ojos. Tu corazón. {I love everything about you. Your moans. Your lips. Your eyes. Your heart.}"

He ground his hips into mine on everything he listed. I couldn't even think of a coherent response to his beautiful words. So I used my body to show him. I pulled him closer, massaging his back and neck. I kissed him lovingly. I thrust right back into him, wrapping my legs around his waist. When my body started to clench around him, he pulled out and rolled me over.

He quickly re-positioned himself on top of me. He lifted my hips, and entered me from behind. He was still making sure the covers were hiding us. Although, one would have to be deaf not to hear the sounds of our moans and bodies slapping together if they walked in the shed.

The blanket was completely forgotten about when he pulled me on top of him. He bounced me up and down on his lap.

"Jake." I cried out, feeling my orgasm build inside me. I rode him harder. I was gonna fucking scream if he changed positions on me again.

"Así asi! Voy a acabar.{That's it. I'm going to come.}" He groaned in my ear. I gasped as I climaxed, hard, holding on to him tightly. He came a moment after me, groaning in my hair. We caught our breath before he kissed me and we got dressed. We quietly crept back into his room and into bed. I held him close, listening to his heart beat.

"I love you too." I said gently. The only response I received was the sound of his deep breathing.



**** Happy Labor Day!! Hope everyone had/is having a good one!*****



7 comments:

Unknown said...

Mui Caliente!
I am wondering if either Jake or Jose is the father of Miguel...the tension between them kind of indicates that either could be true....there is more to it than just Jake and Criselle having a history...

Olivia Saffiano said...

I had the same thoughts!

Anonymous said...

I'm going with Cara's sister...and Miguel is Cara's baby.

Anonymous said...

I'm going with Cara's sister...and Miguel is Cara's baby.

Janay333 said...

Great theories. Will see if/when Lily asks, Jake opens up finally

Kel said...

Janay, thank you for the translations in context. That's so much easier to follow!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Ohh. So in Jake's backstory, it's mentioned that he's very confident that Cara cheated on him even though she said she didn't. What if Miguel is Cara's baby with Manny and based on the math (as far as Miguel's age), Jake was able to confirm that Cara really was cheating on him??? I agree though--I think Criscelle is probably Cara's sister.
--Nicole M.