Tuesday, October 10, 2017

Sex

"Let's talk about sex, baby
Let's talk about you and me
Let's talk about all the good things
And the bad things that may be
Let's talk about sex, baby
Let's talk about you and me
Let's talk about all the good things
And the bad things that may be
Let's talk about sex" Sex by Cheat Codes and Kris Kross Amsterdam.

I woke up in the middle of the night, thinking it was the noise of the city that interrupted my restless sleep. It was actually Christian rummaging around in the dark room. I pretended like I was still sleep until I peaked and saw him putting on a pair of shoes.

"Christian?" I asked, nervously. Was he about to leave?

"Sorry. I didn't mean to wake you up." He said, looking over his shoulder from the edge of the bed.

"Where are you going?"

"I have an interview with Z100."

I frowned, wondering why he didn't mention the interview earlier and was trying to sneak out.

He came over and gave me a soft kiss that eased my mind. "Go back to sleep. I'll be back in a few hours."

When I heard the door close, I relaxed under the covers. I closed my eyes, my mind going back to earlier in the night.

Christian's kisses became more intense as he laid me back on the bed and peeled off my bodysuit. Once I was undressed, he ran kisses down my neck, over my clavicles, and between my breasts before he focused on each one. He then lovingly nibbled and sucked down my stomach, navel and my inner thighs. My body responded ferally; I arched my hips up against him yearning for more. He quickly obliged me and placed his head between my legs. 

Christian lapped and sucked on me in a rhythm that brought me closer and closer to an orgasm. He ate me out for what felt like forever, but it didn't make me cum. I eventually cried out in desperation and told him I needed him inside me. I hoped that would finally push me over the edge. He grabbed a condom as I waited impatiently, rubbing my pelvis against his. Before he finally pushed inside of me, he whispered in my ear how long he has wanted to be with me...

My body tensed up as he slid inside of me. He paused, kissing and caressing every part of me he could reach. Once I relaxed, he began to move, pumping into me slowly and deeply. I thrust up into him, still needing more. He grabbed my hips to stop me, taking a deep, calming deep breath, before he moved me on my side. With my leg resting on his shoulder, he gyrated into me, hitting a new spot each time he did. I laid back and moaned, loving every second. As good as it felt, still no sign of an orgasm.

When his breathing became heavier and his body tensed up, he pulled out. He kissed me, sliding his tongue in my mouth. He pulled back, asking me what I needed to cum. He promised me whatever I needed he would do for me. I honestly didn't know what I needed, but I suggested harder and faster. His eyes lit up before he flipped me on my stomach so fast, I gasped in surprise. He lifted my hips and was inside me before I could even prop myself up. I cried out as he slammed into me relentlessly. 

It felt amazing and the pleasure and pressure built and built and built, but it never broke into an orgasm. He grunted, asking me if I was close, and I lied and said yes. When I felt the intensity change and his thrusts became faster and more erratic, I let out a long wail, faking an orgasm. Christian groaned out in relief, his body tensing in release before he went still. He gathered me in his arms, pressing kisses on the side of my face before he passed out.

I sat up in bed, reaching across it to grab the bottle of champagne on the night stand. While we were out on terrace, Christian had another wonderful surprise set up for me. The bed was turned down, white rose petals strewn across the sheets, candles were lit all around the room, and strawberries and champagne were waiting for us. It was beautiful and unexpected, especially considering he wanted to take it slow. He set everything up with the expectation of just cuddling with me.

Christian thoughtfulness made me want him even more. Even with all that want, the candles, rose petals, his handsome face, muscular body, talented tongue and  incredible stamina, I could not cum. I drained the remainder of the champagne before I fell back onto the bed, confused and frustrated with myself.



"Lily... Wake up."

I recognized Christian's voice as my eyes blinked open.

"What time is it?" I moaned, stretching underneath the sheets and comforter.

"Almost 11am." He said, running his fingers through my hair. When I heard the time, I sat up rubbing my eyes. I felt my nipples pebble due to the cool air and I quickly pulled the comforter up to cover myself. Stupid, considering Christian saw and tasted everything last night, but I still held it close to my chest as my eyes blinked open.

"Good morning." Christian said when I looked over at him. He leaned in close to kiss me, but I turned my face away.

"Bad morning breath." I muttered, still tasting champagne in my mouth.

"It's not that bad."

I cracked a little smile. "Shut up."

He gave me a grin. "I ordered breakfast. Meet me outside to eat."

"Ok." I said as he got up and left. I went to the bathroom, brushed me teeth and put on my straight outta fucks shirt before going out to the living room. I went into the second bedroom and didn't see Justine. After changing into a black romper, I joined Christian on the terrace.

 "You brush your teeth yet?" He said, standing as I made my way to the table.

I smirked. "Yes asshole."

"You've been in the city too long." He laughed, wrapping an arm around me.

"Good thing I go home today then huh?" I smiled up at him.

"No." He said, simply, turning to kiss me. My lips were frozen, temporarily, before I kissed him back. When his hand groped my ass as he deepen the kiss, I pulled away.

"Where's Justine?" I asked, breaking the kiss and looking away.

"On a walk. The attendant will bring her back in a little bit. Come sit." He said, motioning to the seat beside the one he vacated.

I sat down, grabbing a glass of water and sucking it down to calm my nerves.

He gave me a concerned glance. "Is everything ok?"

"Yeah." I wiped my face and avoided his eyes. "Perfect." I lied but my body told the truth. I was so rigid and could hear the anxiety in my voice.

He gave me a skeptical look before he responded. "Ok, because last night didn't change anything between us."

"What do you mean? Last night didn't mean anything to you?" I asked, stunned. I didn't know if I should be relieved or outraged. I think I was both.

"No, I didn't say that. I know you're still working through your feelings with- your past relationship. I don't want you to over think last night. It was amazing and it showed me how good we would be together; when we're ready." He ensured me.

His words made me heart swell, and I leaned in to give him a sweet, lingering kiss. "You're amazing. I promise I'll catch up." I mummered against his lips.

He returned my kisses with a smile. "You're already there bae."

We turned our attention to the massive feast he had delivered and set up on the terrace. There was eggs Benedict, lemon ricotta pancakes, bacon, stuffed french toast, an assortment of fruit, a basket filled with bagels, muffins and spreads and our choice of coffee, mimosas or bloody Marys to drink. Everything was delicious and we had a laid back, casual brunch. As we ate, he told me about the Ultra Music Festival in Miami and that I should invite some of my friends to tag along.

"That's really sweet but you don't have to do that Christian."

"I want you to see me perform but with the shows I'm going to be busy. Invite a few of your friends to keep you company."

"Ok. I'll let you know."

Once Justine was brought back, I got everything packed and ready to go. Christian called for a bellhop to take our bags down. Hugo was already waiting in the Maybach with Jamie when we left the hotel. Their flight to Boston left 1 hour before mine and we made it to the airport with maybe 20 minutes before they boarded. Hugo rushed out of the backseat as soon as Jamie pulled up to their gate, but Christian hung back with me to say goodbye. I kissed him briefly, meaning it to be a quick, goodbye kiss, but he held me close, kissing me hungrily.

There was a rapt on the window that made me break away from him.

"Let's Go! We're gonna miss our flight." Hugo demanded.

"Thank you Christian. For everything." I said, my arms around him in a hug.

"It's my pleasure...Thank you for coming to see me... And for last night." He replied, nuzzling my neck.

I pulled away. "Go. Don't miss your flight."

"A'ight. Hit me up when you made it home." He said, pulling on his fitted hat.

"A'ight." I mimicked him, tipping his hat to the side. He slide on his sunglasses, gave me one last kiss before he got out the car left.


When I arrived in Dallas, I sent Christian a text as promised. I gave Forrest a call to see if he could still pick me up. I was pleasantly surprised to find out not only was he already waiting, Rocky came with him.

"You brought Ace!" I exclaimed as I hopped in the backseat with Justine and Forrest put my bag in the backseat. I reached over to rub her belly.

"Excuse you?!?" Rocky promptly swatted my hands away.

"I mean, hey Rocky. You look beautiful. How's it going?" I grinned.

"Fine hoe. How bout yourself?" She said, narrowing her eyes at me.

"No complaints." I shrugged, nonchalantly.

We both cracked up laughing at each other as Forrest got in the driver's seat.

"What'd I miss?" Forrest asked.

"Nothing..." We said simultaneously.

I gave them both the cliffnote version of my trip and the places Christian took me.

"So, do you still think his a masochist?" Forrest asked me.

I smiled gently. "Jury's still out on that one, but we had a great, painless time together."

"What are y'all talking about?" Rocky said, confused.

"Lily thought he was a masochist for wanting to date her because she's still moving on from Trevor. I told her he must see something special about her if he's willing to wait." Forrest explained.

"Ok... So are you still planning to see him again?" Rocky questioned me.

"Yeah. He invited me to Miami in March to see him perform. He wants me to bring my friends along too..." I trailed off, hopefully.

"You know I can't go. Ace will be here in April." Rocky declined.

"I figured. I was hoping you might let your boyfriend go on a trip." I revealed.

"No." Forrest declined at the same time Rocky agreed. "Absolutely."

"Really?" Forrest turned to Rocky. "You want me to leave that close to your due date?"

"Yes. I'll be ok." Rocky shrugged him off.

"What if you go into labor?" Forrest pressed.

"What if I do? You're not delivering the baby." Rocky said bluntly. I had no idea if she was intending it to, but it came off really harsh.

"First of all, Ace will not be born without me. If you go into labor, keep your legs close until I get there." I told Rocky, lighten the mood. "And it's just a weekend Forrest. You mentioned work has been stressing you out. A break might do you some good. The beach, Cuban food, lots of rum..." I tried to entice him.

Forrest shot Rocky a look before responding. "No. I wanna just relax at home. Thanks for the invite though."

The rest of the ride home was awkwardly silent. I really regretted that I brought up the trip. I got on my phone and sent out a group text letting my friends know I was back in Dallas. Amber sent me a text back immediately stating she was coming over so I can tell her all about my trip. Once she saw Amber's text, Staci said she wanted to come by too. Jordan sent a text back saying that she hoped I had a great time and would catch up with me later.

Although neither Sammy nor Amanda responded to my text, I called them both to invite them over to pick up their souvenirs. Sammy said she and Corey would drop by later and Amanda texted me that she was at work.

I invited Rocky to stay, telling her the girls were coming over to hang out. Forrest mentioned that they had plans, but once Rocky made sure I would give her a ride home, she readily agreed to stay. When I got home, I made Forrest come in so I could give him his souvenir. As I dugged through my bag, I saw Christian slipped in Le Perla lingerie and a pair of nude Louboutins. I shook my head and reached past them for the Junior's recipe book.

"I couldn't bring back the cheesecake, but if you make one I'll try it and see if it's close to the real thing." I joked.

Forrest finally cracked a smile. "How thoughtful of you. Thanks Lily."

"Anytime." I smiled, giving him a hug.

Rocky hugged and kissed Forrest goodbye. As soon as he left, I talked to Rocky.

"What's going on with you and Forrest?" I asked.

She waved me off. "Nothing. It's like you said: he stressed out and needs a break."

I didn't believe that at all, but I let it go. When Amber and Staci arrived together, I handed out gifts: Amber got a New York themed tote bag with t-shirts for her kids, Staci got a taxi drivers of 2016 calendar, and Rocky got a onesie for Ace and a box of New York themed chocolate.

Rocky was the only one really enthusiastic about her gift; she dug into her treats while Amber and Staci asked for what they really wanted: details of my time with Christian. I gave them the same run down I gave Rocky of the things we did. I even showed them pictures and videos I had on my phone and Staci and Amber ohhhed and awwed over everything.

"Ok girl. Spill the tea. Did y'all stay in the same room?" Amber asked.

"Yes, but it was a 2 bedroom suite." I said, cryptically.

"Did you actually sleep in separate beds?" Staci continued.

"No-" I said, willing my cheeks not to flush. Staci and Amber both cheered excitedly. Rocky rolled her eyes but gave me a smile.

"Who made the first move?"

"What was he working with?"

"How many times did y'all sleep together?"

"Did y'all keep it just in the bed?"

"Where did he-"

"Stop! I never said we slept together." I felt my face heating up.

"But they did." Rocky said between snacking on her chocolate.

"Rocky!!!" I glared at her. "You don't know that!"

She gave me a side eye. "I could tell by the way you told your story the exact same way that you were hiding something. Add that to the new lingerie, 2 pair of Louboutins in your bag, and you blushing, I'm about 99% sure you slept with him. Tell the truth."

I gasped, my mouth wide open at her perceptiveness.

"Louboutins?!?!"

"Lingerie!?!? Let's see!"

They were momentarily distracted by badgering me to see the gifts Christian gave me. I gave in, showing them the shoes and the lingerie.

"Ohmygod, that's so sweet. I love that Christian spoils you." Amber sighed, wistfully.

"How'd you show your appreciation?" Staci asked, suggestively.

"It's none of your business." I snapped, scooping up my things to put back in my room. When I rejoined them, they got quiet.

"What?" I said, glaring at them.

"Nothing. Didn't you mention something about Miami earlier?" Rocky changed the subject.

"Christian invited me to the Ultra Music Festival in March. He told me to invite my friends too-"

Amber and Staci squealed in excitement. They immediately started planning the trip before I even really invited them.  It was just the thing to get them off of my sex life.

They left an hour or so later, but Rocky hung around, declining a ride home with Amber. I was still waiting for Sammy to make an appearance, so we sat on the couch, trying to see if there was a movie we wanted to watch.

"Do you wanna talk about something?" Rocky asked me with a raised eyebrow.

I sighed and laid back in the chaise.

"We slept together." I admitted, rubbing my temples.

"Did he try or do something you were uncomfortable with?" Rocky asked.

I shook my head.

"Ok... Was he a dick afterward?" She continued.

"Absolutely not!" I denied, vehemently. "He was kind and gentle and did everything to make me feel... Incredible, before and after."

"So what's the matter?"

"I couldn't cum. I faked it." I confided, miserably.

Rocky looked at me, relieved. "That's normal. He just needs to learn what you like." She comforted me.

"But he did. He did everything I liked. He said and did everything perfectly and I still couldn't get there with him."

"Look, we've all faked it before. I have to really concentrate to climax and even then, if I'm not in the mood, it's not going to happen."

"I never had that problem. Not that I cum every time, but I've never faked it before. Christian is amazing and he treated me like a princess and he's so patient with me. He was literally perfect and I couldn't get off with him!" I confessed. "God, what's wrong with me?

"There is nothing wrong with you. You're putting way too much pressure on yourself." Rocky told me.

I looked up at her. "How do you figure?"

"Honestly, were you trying to have a good time with Christian or were you trying to move on from Trevor?" Rocky asked me, knowingly.

"Both..." I fessed up.

"Exactly. The only reason you should be having sex is because you enjoy it and you want to. Just relax and have fun." Rocky recommended to me.

"But it's not just fun for Christian. He really likes me. He's told me how much he wanted to be with me. He knows I'm not ready for that but he's willing to wait for me. I just don't want to hurt him, ya know?"

"Lily, it's not your job to protect his feelings. He's a grown man. He chose to pursue you just like he chose to have sex with you even though you two are not in a committed relationship. All you need to do is be honest with him."

I nodded. "Alright."

Sammy finally called me and let me know she wouldn't be able to make it. She did asked if she could come by Saturday and see me while she filmed another Honey Bee Video. I agreed and got off the phone with her.

"Are you inviting her to Miami?" Rocky asked.

"I don't know." I answered truthfully.

When I drove Rocky home, Christian called me. I answered, asking if I could call him back when I got home. He told me he would be around so I disconnected with him. Before I went home, I ran to the store and picked up groceries. Once I got home, I washed a load of laundry and changed into a sleep shirt before I got into bed and called Christian back.

"You forgot to return a few things back to the store. They found their way into my bag." I told him.

"Really? What was it?" He pretended like he didn't know what I was talking about.

"Lingerie, a pair of heels."

"What do they look like?"

"You need me to send you a picture of them?"

"Only if you're wearing them."

I smiled. "Why would I do that if they're going back?"

"Good point. Just send me a picture of what you're wearing now." He said, smoothly.

"I would, but I'm not wearing anything." I said, flirtatiously.

"For real?"

"No." I giggled. "Of course I'm wearing clothes. Why would I be laying around naked?"

"If I was there, that's exactly how I would want you."

"Yeah? How else would you want me if you were here?" I asked, huskily.

"Mmm... kneeling in front of me, sucking me off while I play with your tits." His voice was so low, I almost didn't hear him. But I did, and my body pulsed in response to his words. I moved one hand down between my legs to touch myself.

"That's all?" I asked, hintingly.

"No...Then I would want you to ride my face so I could taste you again."

I whimpered as I rubbed myself harder.

"Are you touching yourself?"

"Yes..."

"I'm so hard right now. Are you wet?"

"Yes." I inhaled deeply. "So wet..."

"I wish I was there." He groaned. "Push your fingers in and out of your pussy. Each stroke is me inside you."

"Christian..." I panted, following his instructions.

"That's right babe. Say my name everytime I push inside of you." He groaned, his breathing heavy.

"Christian... Christian... CHRISTIAN!" I cried out as I plunged my fingers inside myself. Soon, my voice couldn't keep up with my fingers and I just cried out in pleasure.

"FUCK LILY." He hissed, desperately.

His broken voice made the arousal coursing through my body peak and I thrust into myself faster until I came. I yelled in ecstasy, throwing my head back on my pillows as my body shuddered. When I finally caught my breath and relaxed, I put the phone back to my ear. I heard grunts in the background followed by a soft moan. After a few moments, his voice came back on the line.

"Lily?" He said, breathlessly.

"Yeah I'm here." I said.

"That was..." He said, exhaling.

"So good." I finished. "Perfect."

"Perfect." He agreed. "Make sure you bring the lingerie and heels to Miami. That's the only thing you should pack."

"What am I going to wear when you return them?" I chuckled, softly.

"We just talked about how I wanted you naked. Do we need to go over that again?"

"Maybe not this second, but I'll probably need a reminder soon." I smiled.

5 comments:

Ann said...

SO GOOOOOD!!! yay! Thanks for posting again so soon. I love her with Christian, I hope this works out.

HeadKels0h said...

GIIIIIIIIIIIRLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL.

IDK how to feel about this latest development!! #Shook haha

BCR said...

Omggggg. Idk if I'm sold on Christian but daaaaaaaamn

ELIZA said...

So when he's not physically there she can get into it, because she can detach from the fact that its actually him, but when they are together and she can't separate him from the sex she can't...IMO she's just not that into him and should cut her losses. Like Rocky said she's not the bad guy for not wanting to take it further with him regardless of how much work he's put in to pursuing her.

Justine Olson said...

After re-reading a post from Christmas 2014....I'm still team Trevor and damn I miss that boy! You're killing me Janay lol