Friday, July 25, 2014

Author's Note: Character guide

Hey Everyone! I just realized that some comments have been going to spam. Sorry about that. I'm going to make a point of checking it from now on.

One of the comments was concerning who would "play" Karen as far as looks go. Do we still care to take a vote? Do y'all want minor characters to have an actors/actresses?

If we do, I can make polls and take suggestions for new characters from now on. For example, Corey (The guy Jordan supposed to be setting Lily up with.) Any feedback? If not, I have no problem picking ;-)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like that you do this. It helps me visualize things with actual faces attached. LOL but I'd like to know who you envision for all the new characters you add. That's just me though! Love your blog!

Janay333 said...

Thank you!
And I actually have fun picking the chatacters. Was gonna let y'all get in on the fun :-)

Day in the Life said...

I literally just read your entire blog, and I'm in love (in a not-Jordan way). Love it so much and love the characters!!

Janay333 said...

Lol thank you! Love all my readers. In strictly platonic way :-)